- Greets guests warmly and performs registration procedures;
- Provides guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys, directions to the rooms, while up-selling when appropriate;
- Verifies payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information;
- Assists guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a strong focus on guests' experience and satisfaction
- Answers incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room requests, and questions;
- Explains hotel products, services, and other information about the hotel, as requested;
- Sells, processes and confirms room reservations using selling techniques and strategies;
- Maintains accurate logs of mail, packages, parcels, or other items for guest delivery;
- Facilitates guest departures providing accurate statements ensuring guest satisfaction and collecting all payments due.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Studies in the tourism field constitute an advantage;
- Previous guest service and reservations experience preferred;
- Verbal and written English proficiency;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer and typing skills are required. Excel and Word proficiency desired, knowledge of Fidelio Hotel Management Software is considered an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal skills required;
- Flexible, proactive, and self-confident;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills are required.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.